The vision of Faculty of Agriculture and Rural Development is to be a premiere learner-centered community that develops and preserves intellectual capital in the food, agricultural, family and environmental sciences through interdisciplinary learning, discovery and engagement.
The Faculty of Agriculture and Rural Development provides opportunities for individuals from diverse backgrounds to achieve excellence in the food, agricultural, family and environmental sciences through exemplary and integrative instruction, and through scholarly, creative and effective research and Extension programs.
- To educate the students in the field of agriculture, forestry and fisheries
- To train agricultural extension workers and farmer in agriculture and rural development
- To disseminate proper agricultural practices and technology to farmers
- To carry out research and compile and document production techniques
- To cooperate with local and international institutions to increase the teaching capacity and human resources at the school
- To have a belief that understanding the region’s heritage and cultural diversity is essential to its advancement and to visualizing the future
- To know the quality work in fruit and vegetable distribution chain (Imported and domestic)
- Community Development
- Agriculture Economics
- Agriculture Sciences
- Organic Agriculture