Master’s degree programs are designed to give you a solid education in a specialized field. Most master’s candidates spend two years earning their degree before returning to the professional world. A handful continue on to earn a Doctoral/PhD Degree. The following are Master’s degree programs offered at our University.
- MPH: Master of Public Health
- MCE: Master of Civil Engineering
- MRD: Master of Rural Development
- MLS: Master of Land Surveying
- MBM: Master of Business Management
- MAEng: Master of Art in English
- MPA: Master of Public Administration
Admission criteria: Candidates applying for the above programs must hold a certified bachelor’s degrees or equivalent and a pass at the entrance exam.