Foundation Year is the first year of bachelor degree program designed to prepare students for their selected majors and specialties. The course duration is divided into two semesters with a total number of thirty to thirty six credits as the minimum requirement. The following are the fields of studies available at the Foundation Level.
1) FHS: Foundation Year in Health Sciences
2) FBSc1: Foundation Year in Science and Engineering
3) FBSc2: Foundation Year in Applied Science
4) FBBA: Foundation Year in Business Administration and Economics
5) FBA: Foundation Year in Social Science, Arts and Humanities
Admission Criteria: Applicants must hold a certified high school diploma or equivalent.